07 July 2012

Busy maybe

Hi there !!
*seems like pretty cool*

well, recently i'm quite busy instead i'll graduate from my bachelor degree. busy to prepare for portfolio art work or sample of my recent project to apply master or job. Yeaaay i'm multimedia student, of course i should give best sample from my work. unluckily most of my project still immature skill (ababil project). 

and you know, when i browsing here, there, this, that. subhanallah, so many scholarship program for master and many available job opportunities for my study. That give me more headache why i'm not pretty diligent to study and explorer my skill. also why just now, when i almost finished my study i check the scholarship program. not prepare well. ckckck


Tips for anyone who want to plan your next step after graduate from university: try to find any information 1 year or 6months before your graduated. seems to early, but it's better than you "kebakaran jenggot (in hurry)" like me -"-
no need to ask many people what the link bla bla bla. what you need only go to "google" then type "any university name"+ scholarship "word" everything will show up. or you just typing "scholarship 2012"..
If you get confuse, proceed to ask any expertise people that ever involve in.
it's easy rite?

anyway.
of course most of my blog talking about traveling yep.
last month, 15-17june finally i went (again) to Singapore since almost 3years i didn't go there. And TOTALY  different. i'm confuse and lost any place that i ever went there. woow. within 3years they can change in that pretty short time. insya allah I'll update the picture later ya.
see you :)

2 comments:

Ninneta - MissPlum said...

Hi keluarga blogger ku...

sungguh aku merindu kamu....

Seorang indigo lagi buntu karena otak terlalu kacau...
Nggak bisa berkisah di rumah moody dulu...
Sedang mencoba berkisah dengan cara yang lebih ringan..

kunjungi rumahku yang lain yaaaa...

yang berminat sama urusan kecantikan:
plumblush

yang berminat sama urusan fotografi:
mofoto


-N-

Ninneta - MissPlum said...

Well=prepared leads to a well-result...

:)

Post a Comment

Pup comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...